Sunday, January 6, 2008

A day of rest

While my intention is to post on Sundays a quick perusal of my past posts reveals that I have been anything but consistent in achieving this goal. In the coming year I hope to become more dependable in this regard, so even if I lack photos, witty things to say, or endless lists of WPIs and UFOs I will attempt to post something. So today all I have to say is that I don't have much to say. I have had some health issues this week which have gotten in the way of knitting - I had a serious allergic reaction to some antibiotics that caused a nasty itchy rash from head to toe; so itchy that I could not stand the thought of anything even remotely woolly coming anywhere near my body. I am happily feeling much better after a solid week of itchiness and plan to stay well away from penicillin in the future. And I am deep into swatching for a new (cotton, still no wool for me!) sweater project that has been brewing for some time; I will provide updates soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: