Is it a bad sign that perhaps I am overly obsessed with knitting when:
- I get really excited, thinking I have spotted other knitters, when I see people on the ferry or walking around town that seem to be untangling large amounts of white yarn? Only to be bitterly disappointed when I realize that it isn't yarn they're untangling; it's their iPod cord?
- I create a valentine for my sweetheart TW in which I intent to write "I love you" over and over, only to discover that I have in fact written "I love yarn" over and over?
- I seriously start to think that it would be a good idea to expand my yarn storage area into the trunk of my car?
- I don't count my hand-spun yarn when I inventory my stash, because, somehow, it's "different"?
- Or that I think it's perfectly normal to reveal my failings in public via the internet, having faith that everyone reading this might actually not consider any of this to be weird?